The damage of life, the healing of song

The damage of life, the healing of song

Thursday, August 19, 2010

TOUR OF PAIN Blog Postponed... No stories sent.

I started my blog about the greatest concert going experience/concert tour/friend making experience ever of my life (dM's 2001 tour) a few weeks ago. I was writing stories every day about the days and months leading up to that first show/party and I was going to do them all in real time; each day, exactly what happened. Unfortunately a few people havent sent me his/her story which killed the blog. Guys/Gals I need your stories. PLEASE. I can't tell this story correctly without your input. PLEASE, your input is Paramount.

I am going to start this again in November. With the Final NA Concert on Thanksgiving (which would be today).
Please submit your stories. PLEASE. (It doesnt take that long to start remembering/typing shit... guys, come on! I cant believe I actually have to ask. WE LIVE dM!) If you don't care about this just say so. If you do then send me your story! I know this matters to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment