On Sunday, August 1st, the Greatest 'My Musiqke' story I could ever write and one of the most important (if not the most) journey's of my life will unfold on this blog.
An epic story. Not epic like 'The Illiad' but EPIC to me. 12 days, 6 DM shows, 46 friends, 2 live so far away I doubt I will ever see them again and it crushes me. 1 I would hug like nobody's business but I havent heard her voice in years. 1 lives so close, yet so far away, I miss you D. I SO MISS MY TWIN. 1 lives up north and seems to be loving her life with her new bo, he seems AMAZING to me. Her brother lives in Paris. Wow, do I miss this mother fucker? That's like asking Saturn if she would miss her rings. I will never forget that Halloween in vEGAS. Then there are the twins, you know who you are. The lillian sisters. I HONESTLY have experienced some of the greatest moments of my life with each of you and usually with both of you at the same time. It's hard to separate you both so I won't/can't you will always be sisters in my book. 1 who accepted and loved me from afar and helped me get my party together from 3.000 miles away, oh how I love my L what a fucking jewel. 1 who will always have my heart. The first time she cried to me about Dave she had me And lastly the one guy who truly changed my life forever. The guy who has always accepted my bullshit and never even so much as blinked at it. The man that defines the word FRIEND.
I will blog about what happened on every day from my eyes. THE WORLD IN MY EYES so to speak. August 1st will be the runner, a catch-up. August 8-19 I will blog each day about what happened as if it were each day of the tour in 2001. There will be a couple epilouge blogs. If you look at the time period I'm sure you can understand why. I am going to post everything about 9.11.01. I am not looking forward to the eps. It's going to fucking hurt. Again. But it is what happened. IT NEEDS TO BE TOLD. AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN,
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment